Career At WebOccult
Life At Weboccult
What Makes Us Unique?
We are looking for an outstanding Business Development Executive. The candidate must understand client requirements engage with them pertaining to the Revenue Generation for the company.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Business generation from multiple sources internationally.
• Responsible for lead generation through various channels such as bidding portals, LinkedIn, cold calling etc. and building business for the company.
• Responsible to nurture the contacts from the database with regular follow ups and build up their interest level to generate opportunities for new business.
• Responsible for client interaction, follow ups and sales closure.
• Work with spreadsheet and CRM software.
• Execute outbound campaign.
• Coordinate with the technical team to determine client need, project feasibility and respond to inquiries.
• Preparing Ballpark Estimations.
• Knowledge of Wireframes is a plus.
• 3 – 6 Years of proven working experience in business development for IT service based company.
• Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Should be flexible to adapt work hours and timings as per the clients’ requirement
We are looking for highly experienced, motivated and energetic senior Laravel Developer who can work with a team and at the same time encourage and motivate the team, who is passionate and self-learner constantly seeking to learn and improve skillsets.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Design, Develop, Implement, Test, Document and Maintain high quality Web Application Software.
• Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
• Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools.
• Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API.
• Convey effectively with task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
• Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager
• Managing and delivery of projects from conceptualization, visualization to technology mapping and final execution of projects.
• Document the development process, architecture, and standard components.
• Understanding and implementing of project management practices.
• Optimization of PHP Code and database queries and functions through Code Review and Project Review Sessions.
• Identify opportunities for process improvement and make constructive suggestions for change.
• Improve the technical competence of the team through training & development of existing and new team members.
• Ability to handle technical queries raised by the development team and provide support and guidance to them.
• Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
• Advanced PHP experience and must have experience with Laravel Framework.
• Strong database skills.
• Strong knowledge of OOPs concepts and Design Patterns.
• Excellent knowledge of Applications Architecture and how to work with Frameworks with MVC architecture.
• Strong Knowledge of Code Repository and Version Control Systems.
• Strong Knowledge of any one of the Project Management tools
• Excellent problem-solving skills and love technical challenges.
• An ideal candidate should have experience creating highly trafficked websites.
• Ability to motivate staff in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Ability to manage priorities and work in a fast pace environment.
• Excellent Communication skills
We are looking for a Web Designer who will be responsible for creating great websites for our clients. Primary duties include conceptualizing and implementing creative ideas for client websites, as well as creating visual elements that are in line with our clients’ branding. You will be working closely with our web development team to ensure proper and hassle-free implementation.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Conceptualizing creative ideas with clients.
• Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
• Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps and wireframes.
• Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
• Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
• Collaborate with UX, marketing, engineering, and other teams
• 1 to 5 years of experience in Web designing.
• Proven work experience as a Web Designer.
• Proven understanding of graphic design fundamentals.
• Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
• Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
• Awareness of UI/UX principles.
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
• Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
• Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies.
• Demonstrated ability to take a project from concept to launch.
• Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
• Excellent time-management skills.
• Comfort working in a deadline-driven environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
WebOccult is looking for Business Analyst profile that contains role of Pre-Sales BA and Post-Sales BA. You will find yourself acting and working with different groups, departments, and team members.
• Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business.
• Interface with clients and gain understanding of requirements/process through meeting and discussion.
• Prepare and review the requirement analysis as well functional specification documents.
• Prepare wire-frame(s) to meet with client’s exact requirement.
• Ensure that the proposed/design solutions are aligned to client’s business requirements.
• Budgeting and Forecasting.
• Responsible for developing software applications according to the quality standards.
• Work with the Technical Analyst and development team to ensure that they understand the specifications.
• Conduct business process modeling and generate applicable scenarios for the technology functionality testing team.
• Should have experience with preparing various documents i.e. FRD, SRS.
• Should have experience with preparing wireframes / diagrams.
• Should have excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Should have excellent organizational and project management skills, including the ability to organize time, work on multiple tasks, and follow tasks and projects through to completion, while keeping all interested parties properly updated.
• Should have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, including a high degree of attention to detail and accuracy of processes.
• Should have self-motivated work habits and the ability to work independently as well as to work effectively with all members of a technical project team